“Stamina, energy and resilience.”
This visa is for points-tested skilled workers who are nominated by a state or territory government.
It allows you to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident, in the nominating state or territory.
Visa Summary Requirements
You might be eligible to apply for this visa if you were invited. When you are sent your letter of invitation, you must also have:
- nominated an occupation that is on the relevant skilled occupation list
- obtained a suitable skills assessment from the authorised testing body for that occupation
- not yet turned 45 years of age
- achieved the score specified in your letter of invitation based on the factors in the points test
- at least competent English
- been nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency.