“Stamina, energy and resilience.”
This visa is for points-tested skilled workers who are nominated by a state or territory government agency.
It allows you to live and work in Australia as a permanent resident.
Visa Summary Requirements
You might be eligible to apply for this visa if you were invited. When you are sent your letter of invitation, you must also have:
- nominated an occupation that is on the relevant skilled occupation list
- obtained a suitable skills assessment from the authorised testing body for that occupation
- not yet turned 50 years of age
- achieved the score specified in your letter of invitation based on the factors in the points test
- at least competent English
- been nominated by an Australian state or territory government agency.