“Duncan Solicitors look for ways to make legal services more valuable to clients. Duncan Solicitors give clients more than they pay for.”
A Business Owner (subclass 890) visa is for people who own and manage a business in Australia.
This is a permanent residence visa. It lets you and any family members who have also been granted this visa:
- stay in Australia indefinitely
- work and study in Australia
- enrol in Medicare, Australia’s scheme for health-related care and expenses
- apply for Australian citizenship (if you are eligible)
- sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
- travel to and from Australia for five years from the date the visa is granted (after that time, you will need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia).