“Duncan Solicitors look for ways to make legal services more valuable to clients. Duncan Solicitors give clients more than they pay for.”
Most businesses start small. What structure should they adopt? A Partnership, or maybe a Company? Starting up a business can be expensive as well as a maze of legal requirements and regulations.
We will help you create a legal structure that works for your particular circumstances and deals with the issues you are likely to face in the future. Your structure needs to be put in place now to avoid costly taxation consequences in changing structures at a later time. We can provide advice on how to future proof your structure now.
We prepare and maintain corporate registers and prepare and advise on Company, Corporations Law and other company documents. Our solicitors have not only provided advice to and sat on the boards of various companies but have set up their own business structures and managed their own commercial ventures as well. Take advantage of our knowledge and experience to provide you with a tailored business structure.
We also assist clients with:
- Corporations law
- ASIC documentation
- Strategic commercial advice
- Directors and officers responsibilities and board advice
- Shareholders advice and structures
- Due diligence
- Licensing requirements
- Competition and consumer law
- Company incorporations and trusts
- Preparation and maintenance of corporate documents
- Preparation, review and advice on company constitutions.
- Buying property through your Superannuation Fund